FCC Reveals Sony Ericsson TM506
he folks at the FCC has graciously released images of the first T-Mobile branded Sony Ericsson handset since the T610, in the form of the TM506. This clamshell handset shares many same functions as the recently unveiled Z780a, with changes to its style such as a neon green metallic finish around the inside of the clamshell, a metallic finish for the keypad, and soft-touch paint with black gloss on the front flip. Features include a camera of unknown resolution (I would say 1.3 megapixels is the bare minimum), tri-band GSM/EDGE/HSDPA support, A-GPS navigation, a MemoryStick M2 memory card slot, Bluetooth connectivity, a QVGA display and audio and video playback. No idea on when it will be available though.
View more random threads:
- Sens Phone Sleek Handset With Protruding...
- Nokia 5310 XpressMusic Mobile Phone -...
- Scalytbot Snake
- Sarotech Abigs DVP-260X Portable Media Player
- BlackBerry Curve Sunset Now Available
- Tascam TM-ST1 Stereo Microphone
- Toshiba Portege R600 ultralight laptop
- Cloud Mac
- Why SSDs are not as cool as they should be
- Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot