Best Phones: 15K+
Today we come to the last installment of our phone buying guide series for 2008; we'll talk about handsets priced at Rs 15,000 and above. Essentially, the phones we'll list below are worth the money, we think. This segment of the market is a tricky one -- some buyers will be willing to spend on a phone for just one reason or feature which might not seem like a reason at all to someone else!
Nokia E61i: Rs 15,800
he best value-for-money business phone out there. It's sleek, compact compared to the E60, and weighs 150 grams. The compactness doesn't reduce the usability of the handset; in fact, its QWERTY keyboard is more comfortable. A sharp 2.8-inch screen makes for easy reading and more workspace than available on many other business handsets. The E61i has GPRS, EDGE, and HSCSD; it is 3G-ready and Wi-Fi enabled, has Bluetooth v1.2 and infrared, and has USB 2.0 for quick PC sync and data transfer.
The 2MP camera, among other things, has a rather respectable video recording capability. A battery life of 9 hours (talktime) means three days of working without the need to recharge, unless there's a lot of Wi-Fi usage. Office applications, push services, and BlackBerry connectivity help with accessing, opening, and editing documents on the fly.
View more random threads:
- Switching from Blackberry to iPhone? Read...
- NTT DoCoMo Gets Sony Ericsson SO-01A
- Hitachi DZ-BD10H Blu-ray Camcorder
- Getac V100 Rugged Notebook
- Gmail Security Update: Automatic Remote Log...
- StarTech USB-to-VGA Docking Station
- Maplin A19HH Media Player
- Dell Vostro 2510 has a good value
- Cherish Your Special Moments: T.photo720...
- IOCELL Content Phone Logs Conversations