AMD ATI External Graphics Video Card PCI Express 2.0
AMD ATI External Graphics Platform Technology based on external PCI Express 2.0, which connects to the other devices via a cable supporting 4 GB/s bandwidth in both directions. One example of notebook model that can be used with this new external video card for laptop is the AMD Turion X2 Ultra notebook platform, announced by the company in the same day. ATI XGP has multi GPU capabilities with the ATI CrossFireX technology, the PCIe 2.0 cable from Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, and the USB 2.0 high speed transfers. The device cools and powers independently.
"With ATI XGP Technology, notebooks can switch between everyday computing and hard-core gaming with a simple plug-in that's also portable enough to bring powerful 3D performance on-the-go," said Matt Skynner, vice president of Marketing, Graphics Products Group, AMD. "This technology allows users to choose notebooks with slim, lightweight and elegant designs, yet enjoy the full performance of a traditional desktop gaming rig wherever it's convenient."
View more random threads:
- TV Tuner Help!!!!No Sound!!! Only Video
- Be your own makeup artist
- Backup your system drivers
- "Excel"lent short key commands...
- Lesson # 38 The Find & Replace (Microsoft...
- SPSS Tutorials
- Remove OE From Your System
- FREE SMS TO INDIA......
- Remove autorun.inf Worms from your system
- Convert & Partition Hdd drives kids game...