Forty-year-old fashion designer from Tokyo Kazuhiro Watanabe has the world's tallest mohawk. It's 3-foot-8.6-inch or 1.3 m tall. The 2013 edition of Guinness World Records Book will include him for the very first time. Kazuhiro Watanabe says it took him 15 years to grew his hair and he spends two hours a day using one can of gel and three cans of hairspray to make it stand.
View more random threads:
- Fashion Trends 12 - Pakistan Fashion Models
- Chairman Latha Collection
- Fashion Trends 2010 Part 11
- Behind The Scenes Shoot of The Fashion Show...
- Fashion Garment Designs For Women (Part 3)
- Kundan Jewlry Sets
- Khaddar Limited Collection
- Pakistani & Indian Bangles
- High Fashion Assessment of Batch 7-8
- The Secret of Jewelry