T380 Quite Slim Handset with Simple Candy-Bar Design
The T380 is quite a slim handset with a simple candy-bar design. It comes equipped with a 5 megapixel camera thatís not too bad and has plenty of options to make the images look as good as possible. The interface could be a bit too colorful for some people's taste (such as me) and a bit cramped. The good thing is the T380 has quite a large touchscreen display.
This handset supports dual SIM capabilities (GSM), and both are active simultaneously. What was a bit weird is that all the menus and sub-menus were in English but the messaging was in Oriental format. There didnít seem to be any way to change that, although Iím sure there must be. But given my limited time with the handsets, I couldnít fix it though I switched all language options I could find into English. The handset allows you to either use the keypad (which may look small but is easy to use) or the onscreen keyboard for messaging. The T380 is a loaded mobile with a loud speakerphone and an above average media player, plus the usual options one would expect.