Gallium is a metal which melts on palm of the hand, due to its low melting point (29.76 °C).If you hold a solid gallium crystal in your hand, your body heat will cause it to slowly melt into a silvery metallic puddle. Pour it into a dish, and it freezes back into a solid. gallium isn't toxic and won't make you crazy like mercury does. And if you get tired of it, you can melt it onto glass and make yourself a mirror.
View more random threads:
- Looking for new product ideas
- Interesting Facts about Banana.
- world's largest Gold Coin is now in...
- How Sport Changes our Bodies
- 7 Qualities of a Good Leader
- Beautiful Photography
- Interesting Psychological Facts about...
- The children injured by drone attacks
- You Should Know This
- using E-responder of GOGVO web hosting