Here are 11 signs that he's falling for you.
1. By his actions, he shows he's interested and wants to be with you.
He holds your hand or takes your arm when you're stepping off a curb.
He likes to hug you. He admits he's available and wants a relationship.
2. He enjoys surprising and pleasing you. It might be with flowers,
a card or just a silly present. He takes initiative in planning activities he knows you
enjoy: a picnic, a night at the theater,
a movie or even dancing (for some guys, that's a big sacrifice).
3. He doesn't play games or make excuses.
He doesn't wait a week to call, and when he says
he'll call, he does. Instead of keeping you guessing,
he wants you to know how he feels -- and he says
he cares. Note: When men play games,
they're either insecure or they want a conquest, not a relationship.
4. He's thoughtful. He opens doors and
has you enter ahead of him. He cooks dinner when you've
had a hard day. He'll bring hot soup when you're sick in bed,
or make brunch on a Sunday.
5. He communicates. He looks you in the eye,
listens and hears what you say. He's open,
honest and willing to share his personal thoughts,
which many men won't do. If he's trying to communicate,
it's because he cares.
6. He wants you to meet his family and friends,
and then he includes you in activities and holidays with them.
This is big! A man won't introduce his new girlfriend to
the most important people in his life unless she, too,
is extremely important to him.
7. He's observant. He compliments you on your new dress,
or says that you look nice when you've had your hair or nails done.
When guys do this, they're paying attention.
8. He believes in you. He treats you with respect and appreciates
when you do things for him. He doesn't judge and isn't critical.
He accepts you as you are.
9. He offers to help. He'll fix your sprinkler heads,
check the oil in your car, repair a leaking toilet or take out the garbage.
He's Mr. Fix-It, but doesn't go overboard and become
10. Occasionally, he'll skip Monday Night Football
with the guys to be with you. Of course, realize that this may
mean the two of you watch Monday Night Football together instead.
11. And the ultimate sign: He lends you the keys to his new Corvette.
Whoops, let's not get carried away!
When men care, they go the extra mile, and
you'll know where you stand by the way you're treated.
If the new guy in your life is doing some of these things,
it means he cares. If he's doing all of them, he's hooked!
How to tell if guys like girl or girls like guys
HOW TO TELL IF GIRLS LIKE GUYS
1. They always talk about the different varieties or guys.
2. They stare at you with a smile on their face.
3. They always seem to be talking about how nice you are.
4. They laugh at all your jokes.
5. They ask you who you like, continuously.
6. They talk to your friends a lot.
7. They always are flirting with every other guy, except you.
8. They always try to make you jealous.
9. They beg you to do everything for them.
10. They always ask you what to do in a bad situation.
HOW TO TELL IF GUYS LIKE GIRLS
1. The guy will be nice to you.
2.He will pretend to be in the way when you pass by.
3. He might make fun of you.
4. He'll want to be your friend.
5.He might complimment you on your hair, even if you wear it that way everyday.
6. He'll stick up for you.
7. He will start hangin out with your friends.
8. He'll flirt with you.
9. He'll call you for no good reason.
10. He'll make eye contact with a happy grin on his face.
View more random threads: