- Padma Iyer
Recall the last scene of Sarkar Raj? Soon after Abhishek Bachchan is shot dead and Amitabh Bachchan takes charge, he instructs his wife, Supriya Pathak Kapur, to instruct someone to get Chickoo back, who, we presume, is Kay Kay's son [who was bumped off in Sarkar]. The film concludes on this note with an open ending.
Quiz Ramgopal Varma whether he's planning to make Sarkar III, and he doesn't rule out the possibility. “Yes, we may go for it,” . Praveen Nischol, producer of Sarkar Raj, also adds in the same breath, “We've kept an open ending and we may decide to make the third instalment in the Sarkar series.”
If one watches the end carefully, with Abhishek getting killed, the story of the third instalment should focus on Amitabh and Aishwarya… and also the new character Chickoo (Abhishek as of shown in hindi movies), who should carry the legacy of Sarkar forward.
View more random threads:
- Unseen AisH
- Priyanka Chopra looks gorgeous HQ...
- Bollywood's Most Expensive Films!
- Race 2 - Behind the scenes
- Amisha Patel gallery part 2
- DeEpIkA pAdUkOnE (03)
- Amitabh bacchan, Preity, Arjun Rampal in...
- Ajay, Abhishek & Rohit Shetty on the sets of...
- spotlight ~singham star~ kajal agarwal
- Premiere of Hello