Winter Fires is part of a series of creative projects called Regular Marvels that explore people's everyday relationships with art. A book based on interviews with about 30 artists in their 60s, 70s and 80s was published by Baring Foundation in November 2012.
At the heart of all these projects is a collaboration between myself as the writer and an artist who is working on the story from another perspective. In Winter Fires, I worked with Mik Godley, who made iPad portraits of some of the people I met from photographs. This video is a short conversation between us about that process.
View more random threads:
- The Scientific Power of Naps
- Mesmerizing Hula Hoop Routine - Mini Hoop
- No one better than punjab police
- It gets better - Helena in Hawaii (from...
- How To Test if Honey Is Pure
- Regular People Try Punching A UFC Fighter
- Crazy Guys
- How to Create Funny Error messages
- Body Builder Kid
- Tropical Islands - Europas größte tropische...