Dose,ದೋಸೆ is a fermented crepe or pancake made from rice batter and black lentils. It is indigenous to and is a staple dish in the southern Indian states of tamilnadu, Karnataka , Andhra Pradesh and Kerala as well as being popular in Sri Lanka. Dosa is also popular in Singapore
View more random threads:
- Saint Lawrence Gap, Barbados Lovely Beach
- 15 Things We Can All Agree On
- duck distribute feed to fish
- Udaipur Lake & Fateh Prakesh Palace Hotel
- Worst racing accidents
- How to get up from the floor (after a fall)...
- A singer in a stadium
- This is unreal!
- Helicopter Crashes in Water
- HOW TO BE A HAPPY HUMAN BEING