ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) Chief Imran Khan Tuesday said that his party fulfilled all the pledges that it had made to the people of Pakistan.
Unveiling the party manifesto here, Imran Khan said that Tehreek-e-Insaf is the first political party‚ which has worked out detailed policy papers even before coming into power.
He said that Tehreek-e-Insaf would fully ensure implementation of the manifesto.
The PTI Chief said that both Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) ruled the country several times but they failed to steer the country out of the crises.
Imran Khan said that all the national institutions during the tenure of PPP and PML-N were ruined. Local bodies system was always brought in by the dictators but both the parties never let the system run, he added.
The PTI chief said that his party would hold local bodies elections in 90 days after coming to power.
He said that the PTI is not greedy for power that is why it doesn't make electoral alliances with any political party.
Imran further said that the party tickets are being given in a democratic way. He reiterated his party stance that 25 percent of the party tickets would be awarded to youth.
View more random threads:
- Imran Khan divorced Rahaam Khan - Dawn News
- urdu - Jalsa rooknay ki koshish na karo
- Notes from a social scientist.
- awaam k saath 6 waaadein awaam se 4 waadein...
- Insaf TV
- urdu - Noon league ki khaandani sayasat
- Shahbaz shareef laptop scheme - corruption...
- urdu - kia badal chuaka Punjab?
- Emotional Scenes of Imran Khan Speech 23...
- We salute our Fallen soldiers in War against...