Thomas Barbčy grew up in Geneva, Switzerland, across the street from the “Caran D’ache” factory, the largest manufacturer of art supplies. He started drawing seriously at the age of 13, using black “encre de Chine” and gouaches for color. His influences were Philippe Druillet, Roger Dean and H.R. Giger. After living in Geneva for 17 years and designing posters for musical bands, he decided to move to Italy, where he lived in Milan for 15 years making a living as a successful recording artist, lyricist and fashion photographer.
Today, he resides in Las Vegas and travels the world, taking his camera wherever he goes.
View more random threads:
- Bull Flips Guy Over
- Pregnant CrossFitter: Eight Months And Still...
- Keep Striving!
- Have you ever seen anything like this?
- Playing with Balls
- Are You More Logical Than Us?
- Just For Laughs - Say it with flowers
- How to improve your memory lecture by Dr...
- Sommerurlaub in See im Paznaun
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 22