Why did Iblis, Satan (Shaytan) rebel against God and so become cursed, rejected? Why did he fall? What was it that led him to such grave error, to such arrogance and pride?
If we fail to incorporate Islamic Spirituality, Sufism, into our lives, we run the risk of rendering our deeds, our amal, worthless through pride and arrogance, through hidden shirk.
This is why Imam Malik (RA) said, "If one studies Islamic Practice (fiqh, shariah) but fails to engage in Islamic Spirituality (Sufism, Tasawwuf), he becomes a hypocrite. And if one engages in Islamic Spirituality but fails to carry and adhere to Islamic Practice, he becomes a sinner. Only by carrying both does one reach Truth."
View more random threads:
- The Best Runway for Model's Fall
- A new type of tug of war in Kerala
- Drawing Harry Potter
- Extreme Motivational Video - You Vs. Fear
- A Documentary on Parveen Shakir
- The Blue Whales of The Sea of Cortez
- Braveheart or No Brain Dumb
- World Record Trampoline Jump
- SilSila Hai Silsila Remake Video Song
- Brave Pakistan Women Samina Baig