# You will need the following.. Windows 2000 / XP
# Basic Knowledge of the Command Prompt
1. Gather your image and the files you wish to lodge into it. Here I have a meeting.txt which I will hide inside my toshow.jpg.
2. Add the files you want to hide into a new RAR archive. (so meeting.txt.rar created newly)
3. Open Command Prompt and go to the folder where your files are located, e.g., 'C:\hidden'.
5. At command prompt type 'copy /b toshow.jpg + meeting.txt.rar lizard.jpg' (without quotes).
(toshow.jpg is the picture I want to show, meeting.txt.rar is the file to be hidden, and lizard.jpg is the file which contains both.
6. Now test the lizard.jpg by double clicking it, and verifying it still opens.
7. Now try opening that same lizard.jpg file from menu: file->open of WinRar. It will show the original hidden file meeting.txt.
Now lizard.jpg is a simple JPEG for others, but it contains a secret file meeting.txt for you !!!!!!!!!
View more random threads:
- How to make a USB fan
- Most notorious viruses in PC history
- Leave The Mouse - Optimus Maximus OLED...
- work with PC's with ur own language
- Shortcut Icon for Run...
- How do I boost my startup speed?
- Know about memory of your pc
- Win98 Style Network Nieghbourhood
- Full Guide for PaintShop Pro
- What to Do If Office 2007 Holds Your...