Move forward through tabs. CTRL+TAB
Move backward through tabs. CTRL+SHIFT+TAB
Move forward through options. TAB
Move backward through options. SHIFT+TAB
Carry out the corresponding command or select the corresponding option. ALT+Underlined letter
Carry out the command for the active option or button. ENTER
Select or clear the check box if the active option is a check box. SPACEBAR
Select a button if the active option is a group of option buttons. Arrow keys
Display Help. F1
Display the items in the active list. F4
Open a folder one level up if a folder is selected in the Save As or Open dialog box. BACKSPACE
View more random threads:
- Ban Shutdowns : A Trick To Play On Friends,...
- To protect the Pen drive
- Stop jerky graphics
- Album covers the right way...
- Lesson # 47 The Insert Picture Crop & Size...
- some probs in sys...
- Lg 29 inch ultra wide screen moniter
- How To Open The Cmd When It Is Blocked By...
- IDM's resuming dowload error resolved
- Remove OE From Your System