Remove shortcut arrow from desktop icons
Here's how you can remove those shortcut arrows from your desktop icons in Windows XP.
1. Start regedit.
2. Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ ROOTlnkfile
3. Delete the IsShortcut registry value.
You may need to restart Windows XP.
NOTES: ALL TIPS DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
View more random threads:
- Nice words designs
- Personal credit card reader
- Lesson # 61 The Signature Line (Microsoft...
- Wish you were here, virtually
- Help - Corrupt a file
- Top 10 most prevalent global...
- Create a keyboard shortcut to a folder or...
- Compatibility Mode Make older programs run...
- tell me your local computer/case brand
- I can shutdown my pc. help me plzzzzzzz