Note: This is for WINDOWS Messenger, not MSN Messenger
On XP Systems without SP1:
Click Start / Run Then type the following:
RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove
On XP Systems WITH SP 1:
Add / Remove Programs
Click on "Add/Remove Windows Components" on the left
UNcheck "Windows Messenger"
NOTE: the second method does not work on every system - you may still need to use the first method
View more random threads:
- Compress NTFS Files
- Set priority for individual programs
- Best way to avoid trojans
- Disable Windows 10 Spying - Privacy &...
- Creative Launches Smart Webcam Range
- Change the picture on your Welcome screen
- Set Processes Priority
- "Photosynth" an Amazing New Technology from...
- How To Clean a Mechanical Keyboard
- TO Crack the protected Web Pages