If those beeps annoy you there is a way to turn them off
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Sound
Once there, locate Beep on the list on the right.
Right click on it and select Modify
Change the value equal to no
Reboot your computer and the beeps will be gone!
View more random threads:
- Moving a New Microsoft Application to...
- Lesson # 32 The Undo Redo (Microsoft Office...
- Explorer w/ My computer focus(easy)
- How To Delete Old Compressed Files?
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Mozilla Firefox
- Backup your system drivers
- Configuring Outlook Express for Dataone Email
- Lesson # 56 The Pivot Table (Microsoft...
- How to remove Yoursites123.com (IE, Firefox,...
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Transformations