Simply click and drag your My Computer icon onto the Task Bar near the right side icons next to the clock. This will create a cascading menu from where you can easily access just about anything on your system.
View more random threads:
- To restrict the cHanging Of Wallpaper
- GIVE PASSWORD TO ANY FILE,SONG..........
- Easy Way to Share Multiple Folders
- Explorer w/ My computer focus(easy)
- Need help to install DVD drive
- What's Thumbs.db
- Microsoft SharePoint Tutorials
- making your Desktop Icons Transparent
- How to access blocked sites
- Tweak UI for Windows XP