DARK ELBOW AND KNEES
Rub with limejuice, leave for10-15 minutes. Soak a towel in hot water and scrub firmly.
Mix 1 tspn coconut oil with ½ a tspn of limejuice. Apply and wash in the same way with a hot towel.
ROUGH HANDS AND FEET
Soak hands and feet in water to which corn flour has been added. Soak for 5-10 minutes.
Roast an onion, mash and make a paste. Apply on cracked heels. Wash after 20 minutes.Continue for a month till the cracks heal.
After a bath massage Mustard oil well into hands and feet. Wash with water and pat with a towel to dry.
Add ½ tspn Vinegar to ½ a cup of curds. Massage feet and ankles well with this Wash after 5 minutes.
For cracks in heels, mix Candle wax with Mustard oil. Heat and apply. Wear socks and leave overnight.
View more random threads:
- 9 Foods That Reduce Stress
- South Beach Diet Summary
- What are healthy eating habits
- Natural Home Remedies For Sinus
- How to choose the best cooking oil
- tips for dark elbows and knees
- 10 Habits Will Seriously Damage Your Kidneys
- pls read it...........very imp......
- Artificial butter flavour in popcorn can be...
- 10 yummy Juice recipes to beat the summer...