Holi has always remained one of the most enjoyable and fun filled festivals among people of India. Enjoying a splash of colours, lazing in the intoxication of bhang (a special drink), feasting on traditional sweets and delicacies, and all this with friends makes Holi a truly exciting time for celebrities. While the whole country is gearing up to revel in the spirit of festivities of Holi, here comes the Bollywood bombshell Veena Malik caught on camera while playing Holi on the set of her upcoming movie “Nagna Satyam”. She was seen playing with Eco friendly colour with her movie cast and crew. She will be soon seen in Bollywood movie “The City That Never Sleeps which is produced by Satish Reddy Directed by HaroonRashid.
Veena Malik said,” I always try to play holi with natural colours which are eco friendly and good for face and body. My crew got the gulaal made by natural herbs. I am really happy to celebrate holi this year too. I can say that I love India and festival of India which spread love and joy.”
Veena is busy with her upcoming movie project and has taken some time out from her busy schedule to celebrate festival of colour. “I request my fans to use eco friendly colours and it is better to have a safe and colourful Holi with natural colours. I wish them a happy Holi”, Says Veena Malik.
View more random threads:
- Singer Madhushree celebrating her birthday
- KBC Holi Special --- Shahrukh, Rani & Priety...
- Maan Jaave (Viegas Remix) Sophie Chaudhry...
- Katrina Kaif launches Filmfare's new issue
- Who looks hotter- Preity or Aishwarya
- Aishwarya Rai looking too Cute at Sarkar Raj...
- Shilpa Shetty (14)
- Launch of Watch Time's magazine
- Preity Zinta (10)
- Neha Uberoi inaugurates the Tisya jewellery...