FreeRip is an easy to use application that can record digital audio tracks directly from compact discs to PC files. You can save CD audio tracks to CD-quality WAV files or encode them to OGG Vorbis, Wma, MP3 or Flac compressed audio formats. It can also convert/encode audio files from WMA/Wav/MP3/Vorbis/Flac. FreeRip also lets you adjust track volume and it supports ID3 tagging and CD-Text. Includes MP3 ID3 Tagger. Multilanguage. This version improves WMA reading compatibility, adds integrated player, and fixes bugs.
This software comes with MySearch browser toolbar, that can be installed or uninstalled at the user's choice.
Size: 1,839 KB
System Req: Windows (all)
View more random threads:
- Laptop Prolem
- 1 Million Appz!!!!!(direct download)
- Intel Shows How A CPU Is Made ( Text Ver. )
- Eaisy Screen Recorder
- Connect to over 1,000 Online TV and Radio...
- Get 300 recipes for gluten free diet.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Software Required ----Please Please Please...
- IncrediMail Xe 5.7 build 3613(10.18MB)
- ORKUT FACT