This spit of land in the Hamilton harbor is a breeding area for three bird colonies, Ring-billed Gulls, Double-crested Cormorants and Black-crowned Night-Heron. I have been dropping by every week or so to take some video in the hopes of putting together a documentary on one season. It won't be long until chicks will arrive which will be interesting.
I am able to shoot from my car from behind a concrete barrier and therefore they are not disturbed.
This is a series of three timelapse sequences of the area.
View more random threads:
- Motivational Speech for HOUSE WIFE (HINDI)...
- The Invisible Woman
- Technology Nowadays!
- Angry Newsreader
- The Ferrari factory in Maranello Italy
- What Employers Want - Self Management
- "Cell Phone" Tower 'Disguised' as ...
- Video that will change your life. I have no...
- Google Hacks
- Jodhpur - The Mighty Meherangarh Fort