On 23 April 2011, Patel hosted an event launching her production company, Ameesha Patel Productions, in collaboration with her friend and business partner Kuunal Goomer. David Dhawan and Priyadarshan were signed on to direct films for her banner.
In 2013, Patel co-starred in Abbas-Mustan's Race 2 as Anil Kapoor's ditzy assistant. Despite being a critical failure, the film was a commercial success. Patel is set to star alongside Neil Nitin Mukesh in Susi Ganeshan's Shortcut Romeo, a Hindi remake of his own 2006 Tamil hit Thiruttu Payale. As of February 2013, Patel will resume filming Bhaiyyaji Superhitt opposite Sunny Deol.
View more random threads:
- Jacqueline super look at fashion event
- mistress of spice - picture story - part 12
- Shahroz and syra nikah photography
- Interview with Mawra Hocane
- On change !....Enjoy...
- Sunny Leone Collection 2016
- Enrique Iglesias PICS for gals (3 SONG...
- Model of the day - Yamini Bhaskar
- EMILY RATAJKOWSKI at Costume Institute Gala...
- tamanna bhatia screen shots