During 2003 to 2006, Patel's acting career entered a slump. Despite the relative success of Humraaz, Patel's string of unsuccessful films followed and would continue until 2006, although she did find minor box office success with Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai, in which she played a career-oriented young woman who rejects the advances of Aftab Shivdasani's character. In Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage, she played the role of Sapna who is caged in protective custody of her own father. She co-starred opposite Hrithik Roshan for the second time in this film. Unlike their successful pairing in Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai, the film proved to be a disappointment and resulted in a critical and commercial failure. Patel's performance in the film was criticised by a section of the media, but during an interview she clarified that there was an "error" because the scene explaining that her character is supposed to be asthmatic in the film was edited out not knowing that one shot would make such a difference, thus creating confusion to the viewer about her appearing out of breath, as if she's overacting or crying.
View more random threads:
- On sets Of Telefilm "PARCHHAIYAAN"
- Shibani Dandekar Scans from Maxim
- Shahrukh Khan Comments On Daughter Suhana...
- Riya Palekar - A hot social media influencer...
- Mehwish Pakistani Actress
- Sheikh Hamdan with White Lion
- Leylah hails - miss Belgium world.
- petra nemcova high quality pictures
- mistress of spice - picture story - part 2
- sanjay dutt shows his tattoo - aap ki adalat