amisha Patel is the daughter of Amit Patel and Asha Patel, sister of Ashmit Patel and the granddaughter of the famous lawyer-politician Barrister Rajni Patel who was the Congress Pradesh Committee President of Bombay. She was born in the Breach Candy Hospital in Bombay and is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer since the age of five. Her birth name is a blend of the first three letters of her father's name Amit and the last three letters of her mother's name Asha.
She studied at the Cathedral and John Connon School in Bombay and was head girl for the academic year 1992–1993 before heading overseas to study Economics at Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts.
Patel's career began as an economic analyst at Khandwala Securities Limited after graduation. Later on, she received an offer from Morgan Stanley but turned it down. After returning to India, she joined Satyadev Dubey's theatre group and acted in plays, including an Urdu language play titled Neelam (1999) that was written by Tanveer Khan, upon receiving permission from her conservative parents. At the same time she plunged into modelling appearing in several commercial campaigns. Patel has also modelled for well-known Indian brands like Bajaj Sevashram, Fair & Lovely, Cadburys Jai Lime, Fem, Lux and many more.
View more random threads:
- WWE in Saudi Arabia
- Freida Pinto - pictures - Biography
- Maria Sharapoa launches Sugarpova
- Sruthi Hassan Super Scans From GQ Mag May...
- Ayesha Sana Press Conference
- SI Swimsuit 2017 Casting Call: Mckenna...
- Meekal Zulfiqar Valima Ceremony Exclusive...
- Kareena Kapoor Backstage Photos
- fish gape trend in celebrities - a new...
- mother with baby wallpapers collection