1. You ticked him off once and your next phone bill was $20,000
2. He's won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes 3 years in a row
3. When asked for his phone number, he gives it in hex
4. Seems strangely calm whenever the office network goes down
5. Somehow gets HBO on his PC at work
6. Mumbled, "Oh, puh-leeez" 95 times during the movie "The Net"
7. Massive retirement savings plan contribution made in half-cent increments
8. Online dating profile lists "public-key encryption" among interests
9. When his computer starts up, you hear, "Good Morning, Mr. President."
10. You hear him murmur, "Let's see you use that Visa card now.
View more random threads: