The Show is reaching its PEAK ! ! ! Don't Miss..
it's the best time to drive toward Liberty Market, Lahore... The Lahore Auto Show to be held on the 17th of March at the Liberty Market promises to be a static display of more than 500 exclusive cars and motorbikes. Glow by Warid will be presenting the event while Shell Helix Motor Oil is the gold partner for the show. PakWheels.com along with TDCP have organized the event under the auspices of the government of Punjab and PHA as part of the Rang-e-Lahore celebrations. This extravaganza is aimed at nurturing the automotive industry in Pakistan, through an extravagant display of vehicles, where the young fans can also gain insight on the hazards of street racing and reckless driving.
Source: The NATION
View more random threads:
- Tokyo Motor Show 2009
- World's Greatest Drag Race 2
- 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Land Rover & cool hunting
- 2012 Auto China Toyota Booth
- Tokyo Motor Show 2011
- Supporting the Tusk Trust for over a decade
- The National Association for Stock Car Auto...
- Cadillac One: The Car That Thinks It's A Tank
- Great Cars And Concept Models (Part 3)