When we set out to make this short, our intention simply was to observe the phenomenon of fashion bloggers and street style stars. As we started to review the footage, two salient trends became apparent: fashion editors frustrated by the ensuing commotion outside of shows, and the rise of "peacocking" street style stars as a result of the proliferation of blogs. This film examines these themes from both perspectives.
View more random threads:
- Underwater turbine
- Superb Truck
- Dog Protect Child Compilation
- Life - Timelapse of swarming monster worms...
- Aishwarya in a candid chat with NDTV
- Spam, time, and you
- John Hanson - An American who speaks fluent...
- Abdomen Self Massage for Constipation
- Aate Aate
- Room 8 - Winner of the BAFTA for Short Film...