"Rhapsody in Blue” in the valley of the Tabor Stream
The Tabor Stream got its name from Mount Tabor, visible in the far background of the next picture.It starts in the hills of Nazareth and flows to the Jordan River, south of the Sea of Galilee.The blueness of this valley is due to the flowers of the lupine (turmus in Hebrew), a plant with edible seeds of the legume family.
This presentation is shared by Elisa
View more random threads:
- Mohenjo-daro , Pakistan
- Breathtaking Preikestolen Cliff
- Cute Dolls
- Chinese farmer finds new life in an orange...
- urdu - pakistan's 8 world records
- A fun filled day with Nadia Jamil at...
- Saint Petersburg Russia
- Collection of The Best Photographs Part 2
- World best collection - Treat for your eyes...
- Si totusi vine toamna Toamna la Iasi...