Doing the things you love to do in life can require a lot of energy. You know that cold shaky feeling after too much coffee, and huge crash after a couple of hours… You catch yourself still looking for something to eat after the 7th snack… This can drag your attention away from what really matters to you.
There is something you can do about this now. It will only cost you a little bit of your unique imagination. Shop around for the fruits and vegetables that attract you at the local organic market. Combine them into a Smoothicle to create a new surprising taste. Give it a name and let others experience what’s so great about your creation. We’re sure your friends wont mind getting one. its a perfect way to get together and share ideas and get things done collectively.
View more random threads:
- How To Deal With Negative People/Energy –...
- Terrible Horse Accident
- Amber Lee Ettinger (Obama Girl) "SECOND...
- ART CAR PARADE - Weird, Wacky, Wild Cars!
- Shilpa Yoga - Bhramamudra Lord Brahmas Pose
- Heavy Rains Batter India
- Awesome Dance!
- Floating Faucet
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Indian Sand sculpture by Sudarshan Patnaik