Cityscape Chicago is a personal timelapse piece consisting of over 30,000 still photographs shot on the Canon 5D Mark III incrementally between July and October 2012 around downtown Chicago, Illinois.
The inspiration of this piece was my fascination with the city of Chicago, particularly at night. For me, there has always been a mysterious sort of feeling to Chicago at night, so I decided to explore and capture it.
View more random threads:
- *** Fire cracker dance ***
- Lovely Relaxing Autumn
- Introducing Canadian singer Bailey Pelkman:...
- 50 AMAZING Facts to Blow Your Mind! #10
- Amazing performance - you will admit it
- Man Pulls Huge Ship With Bare Hands
- Abs workout !
- Truffles: The Most Expensive Food in the...
- Winter Comfort Foods