Cityscape Chicago is a personal timelapse piece consisting of over 30,000 still photographs shot on the Canon 5D Mark III incrementally between July and October 2012 around downtown Chicago, Illinois.
The inspiration of this piece was my fascination with the city of Chicago, particularly at night. For me, there has always been a mysterious sort of feeling to Chicago at night, so I decided to explore and capture it.
View more random threads:
- How to Avoid Obesity
- 25 years later - People Voted for Peace,...
- Obamas dance to Indian Marathi folk tunes
- Abraham Lincoln's House
- Starlings on Otmoor
- Do Little Girls Lie? - Bang Goes the Theory...
- The evolution of women
- Exclusive: Mumbai Serial Blast
- Happy New Year 2016 - Best of Electro &...
- Exercises to Help Prevent Osteoporosis