SRK Leading Lady Gauri Khan Graces The Cover of Vogue Mag
Missing piece in SRK Red Chillies Entertainment has been completed... Gauri Khan looks stunning and will surely give all the heroines a run for their money.
Looking nothing short of fierce, Shahrukh Khan’s leading lady, Gauri graces the new cover of the Indian edition of Vogue. Here are some snippets from her interview:

On her style: “I hate tight, revealing clothes. What I wear really depends on my mood and I always keep in mind that I am the wife of a very successful man.”

On being married to Shahrukh Khan: “He is the best husband and father I could ever ask for. I always say that I am so fortunate to be with Shahrukh Khan, the man. I don’t come from a space where I gush and praise - the world is doing enough of that. I like to keep my love for him private and inside the doors of Mannat.”
On posing for the fashion bible: “This is not my profession. It has to be something really new and unusual to make me want to do something like this. I did enjoy the shoot but to be honest, I wouldn”t do it very often.”