For a change you can make rotis out of rice flour.
* 2 cup rice flour
* 1 cup of coconut (grated)
* 1 cup of onion (finely chopped)
* 1 cup of curd (sour preferable)
* 2-3 green chilly (finely chopped)
* 1 tsp cumin seed
* 1 tsp black pepper
* salt to taste
* water to knead
1. take rice flour in a bowl put all the ingredients and mix well. Add little water and knead as we knead for wheat rotis.
2. Heat tawa. Take one small ball of kneaded atta and put it directly on tawa and flatten it. Now make five holes - one in the centre two on the top of the center hole right and left side. Two on the down of the centre hole both right and left side.
3. Now put 1/2 tsp of oil in each hole and around the roti. Keep for 2 minutes and then turn other side and keep for 2 more minutes.
4. Hot rice flour roti is ready. You can eat with achar or chutney.