its full of dry fruits n therefore known as a royal treat.m sure you people will love trying it.
* 1 cup almonds (roasted)
* 1 cup pistachios (roasted)
* 1 cup cashews (roasted)
* 3 cups dry dates
* 3 cups sugar (powder)
* 1/3 cup pistachio (powder)
* 2 gms saffron (powder)
* 1 tbsp ghee
* Mix saffron and sugar powder and keep aside.
* Boil water and put dates in it and cook until the dates become soft.
* Take out the dates and grind it dry.
* Fry it in ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
* Chop almond, cashews and pistachios into slices.
* Make a mixture by adding all the above ingredients.
* Grease a plate with ghee and spread the above mixture on it evenly and sprinkle some pistachios and almond slices over it. Leave to set for some time.
* When set firmly,cut into diamond shaped pieces or into squares as desired.