Ferrari S.p.A. is a multinational sports car manufacturer based in Maranello, Italy. Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1929, as Scuderia Ferrari, the company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles as Ferrari S.p.A. in 1947. Throughout its history, the company has been noted for its continued participation in racing, especially in Formula One, where it has had great success. Ferrari road cars are generally seen as a symbol of luxury and wealth.
View more random threads:
- New Car Models (Part 2)
- Honda Civic 2016 - exclusive pictures...
- Bio Bike
- auto show in islamabad Pakistan
- Lit Motors C-1 - An electric bike which...
- Rugby player Lawrence Dallaglio as a brand...
- Mansory Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Stallone
- Mercedes C200
- Honda Civic 2016 model pictures leaked
- GM chief tees up Buick for luxury market