Learning how to survive on an increasingly crowded planet is probably our ultimate challenge. But there is one place, home to over a sixth of the world's population, which is already making a good shot at adapting: welcome to India. This extraordinary observational series casts aside the usual preconceptions about the sub-continent, and lets a few of India's 1.2 billion show how their world really works.
View more random threads:
- Mosques and Shrines
- White Rock Koh Tao
- How Far Can We Go? Limits of Humanity
- Jackie Chan New Police Story Stunts and...
- The most relaxing video and music ever!
- Teeth Whitening : How to Make Homemade Teeth...
- What does the word "RESPECT" mean to you...
- Tribute to ABRAHIM LINCOLN !
- Home in the Middle of a Highway
- The new technology of CISCO for shopping