At the conference, Fujifilm showed a person pressing their hand against a device that caused a toy car to begin circling around a track. Itís based on a thermoelectric material, representatives from the company told attendees that has the highest conversation efficiency of any other such material. Thermoelectric materials work by taking advantage of the temperature differences that exist on either side of a given substance.
View more random threads:
- Texas Memory breaks SSD capacity record....
- TouchFLO 3D For All Windows Mobile Phones
- Samsung has new Q1 Ultra UMPCs
- Excellent idea
- Nokia 6300i brings Wi-Fi home
- MCE 6x Blu-ray Burner
- Acer Aspire One Laptop: New Color Range To...
- Hasselblad H3DII-50 is Mind-Boggling
- OTOY Server-Side 3D Rendering is Taking the...
- Ericsson and 3 Test 5.8Mbps 3G Uploads