This Dutch-made machine uses gravity and an electric motor to “print” stone and brick roads. It is capable of laying about 360 square yards of road a day.
View more random threads:
- French Papers enter Digital World
- OCZ Behemoth Mouse Pad Is Big
- Sprint HTC Touch Pro Delayed
- ChitterChatter Phone For Seniors
- Radiopaq Rp5 radio
- USB Webmail Notifier
- Kodak Theatre HD Player - Unique Way of...
- Kf510 by LG Now on Virgin Mobile - LG KF510...
- Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD Leaked
- Samsung Epix Now Official From AT&T