The word ‘magnum’, when used in an informal manner, indicates something with an unusually great power or size.
But what is magnum to me?
For me it’s that little piece of heaven on a stick – an ice cream of the future. It awakens your taste buds with its smooth, silky Belgian chocolate coating that melts as soon as it hits your mouth. Then comes forth the cold vanilla ice cream in the centre that is indulgence at its finest.
So, given my high regard for this ice-cream, we happily made our way to the much awaited Magnum Chocolate Party on June 10, 2012. And boy did they go the whole nine yards with the theme, which was “Royal”. It felt as though we had just stepped into a castle with a royal banquet in session – it was perfection at its best.
The red carpet was studded with our local stars. Fabulous brand council members such as, Deepak Perwani, Tapu Javeri, Nabila, Kiran Aman, Madiha Sultan and Ayyan Ali all attended the event.
View more random threads:
- Worst dressed women at Cannes 2009
- umaima abbasi..........
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks absolutely...
- Nargis Fakhri at IPL game
- RyaN NewmaN - Beautilicious Premiere ,...
- Rosie Huntington in Malibu Beach
- Aamir Khan's 22 Kilos SHOCKING WEIGHT GAIN...
- Katrina Kaif in Colorful Dress
- SHILPA SHETTY getting engaged TODAY!!!
- Aishwarya Scans from VERVE Mag