Generally soups served in restaurants are easy on calories and lacking in nutritional value. Though served as appetizers before the main course, they hardly increase the apetite. But this easy to make veg soup is delightfully, an exception.
4 medium sized chopped onions
1 whole garlic roughly crushed
6â€™â€™ ginger roughly crushed
3 tomatoes crushed
1 cup cauliflower florets
1 cup chopped cabbage
1 cup chopped spinach
Â½ cup spring onions
2 potatoes chopped
Â½ cup Moong daal
Salt to taste
3 tbs black pepper powder
2 large tbs butter
Â½ cup cheese
Heat butter in a pressure pan. Add onions, garlic, and ginger and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
Add all the vegetables, Moong daal and bread and fry for 6-7 minutes.
Add salt and 4-5 cups of water.
Cover the pan and pressure cook for 10 minutes.
Remove from fire and leave for sometime.
Open the pan crush the boiled vegetables so that they mix well with the stock.
Use a soup strainer to separate the unmixed part.
Put it on fire add cheese till it melts.
Add pepper and serve with bread croutons.
View more random threads:
- The World's Most Expensive Coffee
- Secreats of great hair.............
- urdu - Computer kay istamal kay dou'ran...
- Tip: Cleaning Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Table Etiquette ..............THE PERFECT...
- Henna art in action
- Not enough sleep can make men fat
- ..Gum Disease Cancer Link Disputed....
- The Real Truth About Water
- Natural Home Remedies For Nose Bleed