The Nano Light, a robotic looking light bulb that saves energy. The NanoLight, a new Kickstarter-funded 12-watt LED bulb, eschews the fancy-schmancy smart capabilities that are all the rage and instead focuses on groundbreaking energy savings. The 100-watt replacement bulb is so efficient; it produces over 1600 lumens while consuming only 12 watts; that its creators are hailing it as the “the World’s Most Efficient Light Bulb.” And as for the price point? At $45, it isn’t all that shabby either.
View more random threads:
- Shuttle D10 Desktop Computer
- Qtek S200
- The First Pictures of the iPAQ Mobile...
- Best Phones: 15K+
- Samsung i8510 Smartphone Unveiled
- HP Pavilion dv5z Notebook Released
- Casio Exilim EX-FH20 Launched
- RIM Hard At Work At New Device
- Sony Ericsson W760a Walkman Phone From...
- Nokia 8800 Diamond swanky Looking Mobile...