Plumeria rubra is a deciduous plant species belonging to the genus Plumeria. Originally native to Mexico, Central America, Colombia and Venezuela, it has been widely cultivated in subtropical and tropical climates worldwide and is a popular garden and park plant, as well as being used in temples and cemeteries. It grows as a spreading tree to 7–8 m (20–25 ft) high and wide, and is flushed with fragrant flowers of shades of pink, white and yellow over the summer and autumn. Its common names include red frangipani, common frangipani, temple tree, or simply plumeria.
View more random threads:
- Bhutan 2014 - The Last Paradise
- C-130 YMC-130H Lockheed Hercules flight test...
- Organ Donation
- Hold Your Breath And Watch
- Weird Italian Fruit Battle
- Oscar nominated Cute Child Star Abigail...
- Amazing tree cutting machine
- Easter Bunny breakdown with santa and the...
- Sexy Moments in Girls' Sports
- Drugs Animation