No, it's an insect spy drone for urban areas, already in production, funded by the US government. It can be remotely controlled and is equipped with a camera and a microphone. It may the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID tracking nanotechnology on your skin.
View more random threads:
- Apple iPhone Review - User Reviews
- Nokia new Mobile N96 with Details
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 preview
- Nokia 6210 Navigator: Navigate To India - A...
- Santok SP500 Bluetooth Speakerphone
- Nokia N93i (Dream phone)
- KF600 by LG Now on Pay As You Go T-Mobile -...
- Need an advice
- British Army bomb-dropping UFOs to deploy
- E Ink Cell Phone Concept