Russian Women High Heel Sprinting - Video n Pictures
Not every woman can manage walking on high heels -- and sprinting in them is way more challenging. The "High Heel Race" competition attracted about 100 eager participants, keen to prove nothing is impossible for Russian girls.
The “Glamour” magazine St. Petersburg (Russia) organised a high-heel sprint where women had to run wearing shoes with a minimun height of 3.5 inches to win a shopping voucher worth $2,000.
View more random threads:
- Music Made from Glasses
- The Netherlands in HD
- Dog vs. Chicken
- How to Get a Friend to Like You
- High Tide brought smiles on the faces...
- PAIN & SUCCESS ft. Eric Thomas & Les Brown -...
- Chalk Artist Goes 3-D
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 25
- World´s Most Amazing Videos (Part 79)
- Early Motor Cars 1910's