In June 1991, the second largest volcanic eruption of the twentieth century took place on the island of Luzon in the Philippines, a mere 90 kilometers (55 miles) northwest of the capital city Manila. Up to 800 people were killed and 100,000 became homeless following the Mount Pinatubo eruption.
View more random threads:
- LN:-21st MAY:-Boeing And Systematic Pursue...
- Obama is 'opportunist,' Hillary Clinton no...
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Amjad Sabri Killed in Karachi
- World Record Broken at Opening of Youth...
- Sri Lanka Stocks Near Record
- [[M]]One of the best CO2 absorber plants
- CCTV cameras installed in Khanewal city
- A beautiful Island
- Acheulian human remains found in Morocco