Two of the slew of new phones launched today by Sony Ericsson are the G700 and G900. Both are billed as lifestyle smart phones. And both have touch screens (this year's must-have feature), web browsers, organizer functions and UMTS radios.
The G700 is supposed to be for the rugged outdoor type, with its 3.2MP camera and RSS news ticker. At least, that's what the Sony Ericsson rep told me. He also struggled not to describe the G900 as a girl's phone, finally stammering out that it was instead "stylish". The G900, available in hot pink, sports a 5MP camera with touch focus: you touch the screen where you want the camera to focus.
View more random threads:
- Amosu Ultimo Diamond
- Sony Ericsson C902 in new Bond Flick
- Top10 best rated mobile phones
- RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip Smartphone - First...
- BlackBerry business tactics to fend-off the...
- GSM Phone in WRIST Watch Disguise
- Black Sony W890 SIM Free Now Available -...
- Pure Digital Flip Mino HD
- Innovative Flash Light
- Canon EOS Rebel XS is Official