Conquering solid and frigid cool winds, over 700 swimmers cooperated in Wild Wadi's twelve-month swim for philanthropy organised in backing of Medecins Sans Frontieres. While some slice with the waves, alternates were more loose as they swam around Burj Al Arab on the 800-metre separation. The occasion was partitioned into eight classifications and swimmers paid Dh275 each to cooperate. The occasion, as a matter of fact, made be a family day and mothers and youngsters were perceived cheering as the swimmers finished the circle around the Burj, stated KT photographic artist Shihab.
View more random threads:
- ONLY in Saudi Arabia!!!
- Rakho JeeT Ki LaGaN (Special Dedication For...
- | Mumbai Indians V Chennai Super Kings |
- IPL Animation's
- cricket champain india 2008 winning rally
- Float Football Stadium
- try and try
- India wins at Mohali vs Aus test series
- Why people get fired !
- monk jumping upside down on the head