Tabuk, also spelled Tabouk, is the capital city of the Tabuk province in north western Saudi Arabia. It has a population of 441,351
Geography and climate
Desertous continental weather with hot summers and mild winters. Temperature in the summers are between 26-46°C while in winter they're between 4-18°C, with wide spread frosts. Freezes are common with temperatures reaching low -6°C in some winters. Rainfall in Tabuk Area falls in the winter months from November to March and precipitation ranges between 50 – 150 mm with some not uncommon snow every 3–4 years.
View more random threads:
- Experience Yosemite National Park, California
- World's Deadliest - Anaconda Devours World's...
- Short story about bad temper
- 2008 Beijing Olympics - Gymnastics Special
- Across the Sahara by Land Rover to West and...
- Australia in Sri Lanka
- UNBELIEVABLE HORSE
- Discover Yourself
- Kishtwar Kailash - Road To Basecamp
- Oscars 2009 SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE Kids