Sometimes aviation looks simple from the side of amateur. Though, imagine the situation that you would be the only person who is responsible for landing the Airbus A320 aircraft with 180 one the board. Would you be able to control it? Baltic Aviation Academy (Lithuania) decided to do the experiment -- take a person who has no clue what do in the cockpit and after 5 minutes of introduction to leave with help of an air traffic controller only. What results it is going to bring?
View more random threads:
- World Vision - The Zambia Project
- Dirty Wars ++ Full Documentary USA 2013
- KITEBOARDING LESSONS - How to Waterstart?
- Heli-skiing in Karakoram Mountains of...
- I am a Syrian Child - Al Jazeera World
- Self Defense Techniques
- Osprey - The ultimate fisher
- Seinfeld - Kramer (the Merv Griffin set)
- GoPro Trip : India Pakistan (Wagah) Border -...
- Sajjad Ali - Tasveer Bana Ke (Official Video)